|87.I'm doing the most I can in as small a space as possible. In my pocket i've got a business card from a vagabond and fruit rollups. I like changing my life and i don't like changing my destiny. Sometimes I think about the need. The need for today, tomorrow and yesterday.
I'm a boy, young and i'm not sure how i feel.
88.I'm doing too much thinking and not enough living. In my pocket i've got a wallet and a dream. I like coffee and i don't like answering questions. Sometimes I think about what would've happened if I'd played a single moment differently -- a different word or a broader smile -- then I remind myself not to regret what's in the past. It's good to have no regrets, I think, but it's better to have things how you want them to be.
89. My name is getting used to me. I'm doing more than I understand. In my pocket i've got totems and a system. I like the moment of balance and stillness and i don't like time. Sometimes I think about how I wish I could uninvent television and mergers and the way law is practiced, and how I wish I could invent a sense-of-humor augmentation gun (long range) and a handy container for joy -- but inexpensive; you could afford to have a couple of them.
90. I'm doing some surfing on the web, although i should be doing my homework. In my pocket i've got nailpolish and shampoo. I like marilyn manson, ekst's homepage, Frank, south park, and volleybal and i don't like Laurance and school and de 2e fase en huiswerk. Sometimes I think about why certain people (want to) die, hacking, how i'd like to hack, how i can't because i got no idea about the way 2 do that and the millenium, in which is nothing strange going 2 happen exept 4 a terrible virus of microsofts v-shield.
91. My name is an electron. I'm doing the nice ellipses around the atom. In my pocket i've got nothing. i have no pockets. electrons dont have pockets and i circle still around the atom; without pockets. I like this circling. though it may seem strange or boring to you, going round and round the atom again. but we still move a lot. being influenced by heat and the forces, its quite an exciting thing really; i don't like the aggressive radiation which kicks me and my pals out of our orbit. i dont know how it is called, but if you should ever meet it, beware, and by the way, kick it back and say an electron says 'hi'.. Sometimes I think about ellipsing around a different atom, and sometimes i do, but i use to get back to this atom all the time. often i've got friends here with me. we do a lot of circling. but its very harmonic. hm... i think i'll go for another round.
92. I think. In my pocket i've got a key and nothing else. I like music, beer, laugh, working( yeh really), go to Rotown (most of the time), your site (i think, have not seen it all yet) and i don't like christmas, boy girl game, a guy i work with. Sometimes I think about Okee.....girls, moving and leaving behind all the shit that I made the last two years of my life.
93. I'm doing nothing at the moment. Just relaxing a bit. In my pocket i've got the keys to my room from which I will leave january 1 and some banknotes. I like thinking and reading and i don't like useless stuff that ain't even funny. Sometimes I think about myself and my life in relation to universe, god, time, big structures and large systems, and I often feel small thinking about it. But I realise that I am just a small fragment of that gigantic play called 'cosmos', in which I am lucky to have a few lines.
94. I'm doing stuff. In my pocket i've got my wallet and a camera. I like nice things and i don't like things that aren't nice. Sometimes I think about things that are nice.
95. I'm doing ... nu ? Surfen op je website :). In my pocket i've got ... Niks... Heb een ouwe joggingbroek aan :) and nog steeds niks :). I like Muziek and i don't like uh... er is niet veel wat ik niet leuk/lekker vind. Sometimes I think about slapen :)
96. I'm doing this. In my pocket i've got keys and chapstick. I like state of creativity and i don't like feeling like a loser. Sometimes I think about children, and whether I'll have them. Music, and if
97. I'm doing chores. In my pocket i've got chapstick and a penny and a dime. I like glass and i don't like guns. Sometimes I think about writing out my dreams as if they were terribly astute short stories or movie scripts.
98. I'm doing art. In my pocket i've got the key to the universe and a red dice that showed 6 when it dropped on the floor, I knew it was going to be six. I like the divine beauty of a pair of blue eyes that focus into mine, as we mix both eye-beams, the magic of the invisible happens and i don't like to realize that magic only happens when you least expect it to happen. Sometimes I think about creating the ultimate painting
99. I'm doing chores. In my pocket i've got chapstick and a penny and a dime. I like glass and i don't like guns. Sometimes I think about writing out my dreams as if they were terribly astute short stories or movie scripts.