Introspective

21.10 CET, July 14, 1999

The last couple days have been so upbeat, happy, lots of energy, plans, working till late in the evening. So now its time to pay: i feel exhausted. I didn't sleep well last night, my mind kept on wandering. Today it was chaotic at work, not really busy, but many small things to do. Last night i did work on some pixeldrawing. I had it all figured out, what i was gonna do today, even tomorrow and the day after.
But all i can feel now is that i should take a rest, slow down a bit. So thats what i'm gonna do, take a shower, lie on cushions on the floor and listen to some classical music and then an early night. I don't even feel like writing here very much, sorry\. I'll be back on schedule tomorrow, but i don't even feel like thinking about that. I'll just leave tomorrow till tomorrow.

See ya, and take care.

08.32 CET, July 15, 1999

It figures, the day i'm really tired, i can't upload my page to the server. So yesterday was the first day i''ve really missed (the day i overslept is half a day). Due to technical problems, but still...
It'll probably be solved today (they'd better..), i already got an email of Edwin from Luna that they are aware of the problem. A lot of my pages are suddenly out of the air as well, very strange. There is probably a lesson to be learned here, don't ya think?

<< preview >>